Responsible - who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: HERGON-DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, S.L.
Registered office: PL. Salvador, 7 low 03203 ELCHE (Alicante)
Phone: +34 965 426 580
Contact: Emilio José Hernández Cascales
Domain name: https://www.hergon.com.es
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, We inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by HERGON-DISEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L., By Any Means (phone, postal mail or email), Unless otherwise stated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial information and / or promotional related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, Unless otherwise stated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in HERGON-DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, S.L. we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Business information data. In case the user provides data from third parties, declares to have their consent and undertakes to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting HERGON-DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
- Nevertheless, HERGON-DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, S.L. may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation - what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The data processing whose purpose is to send periodic newsletters (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
What's more, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations are based on the consent of the user who submits their data, that you can withdraw at any time, Although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of the processes that you want to carry out.
By last, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to HERGON-DISEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L.
Data Conservation Period - How long will we keep your data?
HERGON-DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, S.L. will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, If necessary, will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to HERGON-DISEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L., such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
HERGON-DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, S.L., has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to HERGON-DISEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L., with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation..
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security - What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers of HERGON-DISEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L.
- Encryption of information on HERGON-DESEÑO Y GESTIÓN's own servers, S.L.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which HERGON-DESEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L. have service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, These international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of HERGON-DISEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L. with protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them??
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether in HERGON-DESEÑO Y GESTIÓN, S.L. we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in your case, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, You can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. HERGON-DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to make use of any of your rights, you can go to email@example.com.
By last, We inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy